Founding and Board Members
- Cherine Badrawi (Board Member)
- Hoda Helal
- Hoda Osman (Board Member)
- Hussein Elibrachy
- Hussein Soliman
- Loula Zaklama
- Magda Moussa
- Mima Ghabbour (Board Memeber)
- Mona El Tawil (Vice-Chair)
- Mostafa Elhalwagy (Board Memeber)
- Nagwa Shoeb (Board Member)
- Nahed El Kateb
- Nahed Ghorbal (Treasurer)
- Nazly El Saeed
- Nevine Scandar (Board Memeber)
- Nevine Elibrachy (Chairperson)
- Nini El Tawil (Board Member)
- Sanaa Ismail
- Shadia Iskandar
- Suzy Kelada (Secretary of Board)
Residents of unplanned communities must have the conditions and services that will allow them to live with dignity in a clean, healthy and safe environment, with equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, age or religion.
- To focus on the unplanned community of Ezbet Khairalla as a prototype (of an unplanned community) in developing educational, health and environmental programs that will enhance quality of life.
- To bridge the gap between those who have excess to those who have needs.
- To provide a link between the government, the local NGO's and the residents in the coordination and implementation of projects.
Our Core Values
- Full cooperation between the existing local NGO's and our organization.
- Equality of services to all in the community, with no discrimination based on gender, age or religion.
- Complete transparency and involvement in initiating and implementing sustainable development within the community.
Enhancing our organization's ability to coordinate between the existing NGOs and the government so that we can provide a model for the development of unplanned communities.
- Function as an "Umbrella Institution"
- Developing the potentials of the NGOs in the community.
- Designing and managing programs for improving health, environment and education within the community.
- Raising the community's awareness of their civil rights and duties.
- Working closely with the NGOs and coordinating between them and the government agencies to implement the work necessary for sustainable development.
- Activating the role of the governmental agencies in the development of unplanned communities.
- Soliciting the involvement of the private sector as a partner in development programs.
Suzy Kelada (Chair)
Magda Moussa (Chair)
Amina Abou El Dahab
Hoda Osman (Chair)
Fundraising & Events Committee
Mona El Tawil
Nini El Tawil
Mona El Baradei
© 2010 Peace & Plenty Association. All rights reserved.
Registered with the Egyptian Ministry of Social Affairs Number: 5763/2004.